Saturday, July 4, 2009

Round Two

We are off to the mall for round two of ear piercing for Halle. While boating Halle lost one of her new earrings out in the lake somewhere. I found the back in the boat and that is when I noticed it missing. We called Claires and they said to get an earring in it right away - well I tried but couldn't get it through the back of her ear. I couldn't believe that they would close up so fast but the lady said it could close in a half hour when they are that new. Halle took getting it pierced again because she would not hear of not having earrings now but the best is that they did it all for free again !!

1 comment:

Maja said...

What a trooper. I would be ticked to have to do it twice. Kaylee has informed me that she will get hers pierced in about 5 years. She hates pain.