Monday, September 28, 2009

The surprise!

I almost forgot the biggest event/surprise in September. Lowell surprised me for my birthday with a weekend away in Park City with no kids. (All arrangements made) I was so surprised and excited to know that we could be together doing whatever we wanted and also to enjoy a meal with no interruptions.
We were to go over Labor Day weekend but it seems that I was so excited I got myself sick. No really, I started throwing up Friday morning and didn't really feel better until Sunday night. We were both were bummed. It was terrible. Lowell called the hotel, babysitter (Aunt Cristie) to see if we could arrange it for the next weekend. It all worked out and we went then.
Thanks to all because it was a blast but especially to my wonderful husband!

No comments: