Thursday, December 17, 2009

Potty Training

Jett has been potty training since Thursday of last week. He is doing awesome. It all started because he wanted to change his diaper every time he was peeing. So I got out his Thomas underwear and we put them on and off we went. He had a few accidents the first couple days, including a major #2 accident in the dressing room at the mall.(this was a blast - let me tell you to clean up in a public restroom) But since Sunday we have been accident free and have been waking up from naps with dry diapers. Yippee!
This has had its challenges too because Mister particular has to do everything himself and his way. There is no help that Mom can give to assist because "I do it!" I thought that buying some flushable wipes would help out with the #2 moments. Well it is so new and exciting that he will go to the bathroom just to use those wipes whether it is #1 and #2. Sorry for all the potty talk but this is my life and all we think about lately. I guess we really might be on our way to diaper free for a couple months before the baby comes.

No comments: