Monday, February 1, 2010

We made the change to the big boy bed.

Well like I said I needed to switch Jett to his big boy bed because he was climbing like crazy in and out of the crib- we did it. The first night went smooth. Almost too good to be true. He laid down, stayed in his bed (which is big), and fell asleep within 30 minutes or less. I didn't really want to go in and check on him because it was so quiet.
Then I hit nap time the next day - not as smooth. After and hour plus of seeing if he would go to sleep, I finally got him out of his bed and chalked it up to no nap and we would try again tomorrow. I guess I can't complain if the night time is going well.
Night two was a success as well and he loves it. I think it is cute that he still calls the nursery HIS ROOM so we will see if that changes as the new sister comes.

No comments: