Tuesday, March 23, 2010

Second Ultrasound

Today I went to the doctor for a routine checkup and he wanted to do another ultrasound because I was measuring small for where I am in the pregnancy. So that afternoon we went and everything looked good. She was measuring 3 days behind where they thought she should be so no concern.
The technician confirmed it was a girl with a 99.9 percent accuracy- that was without looking at my file so I think I can plan on a little girl. I guess we better figure out her name, any suggestions?!?!?!
She also informed us that she has hair (not peach fuzz but hair floating off her head). Who knows if it is straight or curly because when hair is in water it always looks straight- right. My neighbor pointed that out to me. Duh?
All in all a good appointment and it eased our mind.

No comments: