Thursday, May 20, 2010

School Year-end

I can't believe that we are already down to the last week of school but it is here. If you were to see my calendar you would know that it is a crazy time. I had a friend tell it was December without all the gift buying because of all the events and then I realized no it is the same for me because instead of buying Christmas I am buying birthday presents! What was I thinking?!?! Oh, I don't think I had a say in the matter, they all just came when they were supposed too. We have been on field trips, gone to kindergarten graduation, finished volunteering, helped with field day, eaten pizza at school with Halle to prep her for all day, had rocket day, bowling parties for passing off math facts, recitals etc. I think the list could probably go on but I will not bore you. Let's just say I am glad that i do not have babies early because I will want to get through the 26th and then bring it on!!

No comments: