Thursday, February 10, 2011

Berkeley and all her new things

I can't believe how little ones change so much. Berkeley is now eight months old and cute as ever. She has learned to say.... Mum, mum. She also loves to take her baths. She will splash herself uncontrollably. She loves her baby food and would get rid of the whole nursing gig. I will be glad when we can have cows milk. She loves to do a bitter beer smile that just makes you laugh. She gives a stare down that reminds me of her sister. She has started to sleep on her belly and I love it because she is sleeping so much better. Why does it make such a difference?!?!? She laughs when we laugh and thinks she is so funny. She LOVES her binky. There is no way I can get rid of that anytime soon. We are still waiting for that first tooth to break through..it seems like I keep saying anyday now but no it hasn't happened but is taking FOREVER. But best of all she has a smile that will melt your heart. She is such a happy little girl and brings so much joy to our crazy lives. I have to keep reminding myself to sit and enjoy her as a little one.

No comments: