Tuesday, June 1, 2010

Jett's birthday

I can't believe that my baby (who isn't really my baby anymore) is three. He wanted to have a Cars birthday party so we ordered a cars cake from Fred Meyer. We ordered a white cake but when we cut into it it was chocolate. So you know me I went to FM and got my money back and then the cashier gave me a $20 gift card to enjoy later. Totally worth it to complain about it.
Anyway, Jett went to the movies to see Shrek with Grandma and his siblings, opened presents, had cake, then dinner. Here he is opening a few of his presents.


Jett in his new Cars pj's and rain boots. Doesn't he look fabulous?!? You never know what kind of combination of clothes he will come up with. So here he playing with his new car.


Jett playing outside with his favorite truck. He rides it all the time.

All dressed up in his new buzz costume! He knows what he will be for Halloween this year.

No comments: