Saturday, June 5, 2010

Mothers

Where do I begin to thank my mother for all her help with this new arrival. I am so grateful for her and the time that she spent here with our family. We loved it and I don't know what I would have done without her. She was here for a week but it went so fast we didn't want to say goodbye at the end. The last night that she was here Halle, her and I went to get pedicures. We treated ourselves to the deluxe package and enjoyed every minute of it. I only wish that she lived closer or I lived closer so that we could enjoy in these fun moments together more often. I know there are times that she thinks she doesn't do enough but I am here to say that she does! I love her and hope that she knows how much she means to me and my family. Thanks Mom!!

The final product!
Halle in her cute chair - she loved every minute of it!
My Mom - the wonderful Lady!

No comments: