Monday, August 24, 2009

Start of School

Here is my little boy that is growing up too fast. Third grade started today and he had a hard time going to sleep and woke up early because he was so excited for school. I will take this excitement as long as I can because someday it will stop.
Austin's comment about the first day of third grade was , "It was WICKED AWESOME." To me that is a pretty good first day of school. He likes his teacher and loves that he has friends in his class.
I love you Austin and am so glad that you love to learn!

3 comments:

Jacob Diller said...

A precious...Same thing happened to me yesterday. I got up an hour early because I was so excited to go to school!! If that isn't a give away that I am a NERD, I don't know what is!

Stephanie Richards said...

Better a nerd than other things, right?!?! haha

Stephanie Richards said...

Better a nerd than other things, right?!?! haha