Sunday, July 25, 2010

Jackson Hole/ Yellowstone with cousins

Paul, Anna and kids came to visit us for the weekend. They decided to go to Yellowstone National Park for the day while they were here. Lowell and Grandma caved in and decided to go with them with our kids. I had to stay to teach my young women lesson so Grandpa decided to stay and help me with Berkeley. She was not feeling very well so we were glad we did not make the trip, especially after we called her doc and he said to bring her to the ER. So off Grandpa and I went calling Lowell and letting him know what was going on. More to come on this day in Berkeleys' hospital blog entry. All in all I think they had a great time with each other but it was a lot of driving for the day.

Here are a few pics from the day.

The boys with the animals.

Walking the streets of Jackson Hole.

Austin and Halle in front elkhorns at Jackson Hole.

No comments: