Thursday, July 15, 2010

Summer ball

Who ever said that the summer months are less busy than the school year - as far as activities for the kids goes?!?!? I think they were crazy. I signed both Halle and Austin up for baseball which meant that we had games four days a week. Most started at 9 in the morning so it got us up early and moving. So much for sleeping in during the summer especially with a new baby I must have been crazy when I signed them up. Austin really liked playing and was pretty good at it for it being his first year of playing that wasn't teeball. He has decided that he will play in the spring. Halle, on the other hand, could take it or leave it. She didn't have as much fun this year. Maybe it had something to do with the fact that she was the only girl on the team. Who knows! Here are a few pictures of Austin. I will have to post Halle's later because a friend took her pictures because I successfully failed to take a camera to any of her games. So stay tuned!!
Austin
His team
Running
The Catch
The hit

No comments: