Friday, December 24, 2010

Christmas Eve


Christmas Eve was full of traditions and surprises. We got our tradition dinner on its way and then we usually go off to a movie while it all cooks. Well, this is where the surprise comes in. We were getting ready to leave when a knock comes at the door. Who do you think it was!?!?!?! Grandma and Grandpa Cederholm bearing gifts. Halle answered the door and I don't think she knew what to think. Then Austin came around and was surprised (I think his response was worth their drive) The kids couldn't believe that they were here to spend Christmas with us.
We had decided that we would see Tangled. It was Good! We got home from the movie and dinner was ready to go. So we ate, read the Christmas Bible story, and opened our Christmas jammies. The kids then put together the plate for Santa and headed off to bed.

I think Berkeley loved the paper more than the gifts..Surprise ... is she under one or what.

We were so exciting that we put Padre to sleep.


I can't believe that I didn't capture one picture of my parents Christmas Eve, sorry Mom! Let me know if you have any and share.

No comments: