Sunday, December 26, 2010

I pulled off the surprise for Christmas...

I can't believe that I actually surprised Lowell for Christmas. He is always doing things for me that I can't believe and love but me on the other hand am the more practical one so I don't so much. He has been wanting some new snow skis for the past couple years as he takes the kids up the slope and spends most of January skiing with them. SO this year I decided to splurge and buy some good ones for him. We went looking in Utah and the ski swaps and then he did his research and I just kept my ears and eyes open to what he really wanted. I had a little help from our buddies at the ski store who kept them hidden until Christmas eve. They also helped me throw Lowell off by telling him the ski he wanted was sold out and would not be able to get anymore in so Lowell had come to conclusion they would not be here Christmas morning. (ha ha) I was more excited for Christmas morning just to see his face and excitement. He was surprised and he wondered where I had hid them and got them in without him knowing. Thank goodness that he NEVER goes in Berkeley's closet unless I ask him to get a new pack of diapers. Perfect hiding place now spoiled because he will remember to look there in years to come. Well probably not because he is not a snooper ... that would be me!

Who seems more excited Lowell or Austin?!?!

The Happy Man! He deserves it.

No comments: